Put your iTunes on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.
1. How does the world see you? Only Solutions
2. Will I have a happy life? Invisible Sun
3. What do my friends think of me? A Sort of Homecoming
4. Do people secretly lust after me? Do You Sleep?
5. How can I make myself happy? Caribbean Blue
6. What should I do with my life? John O’Dreams
7. Will I ever have children? Cleveland Park
8. What is some good advice for me? Come On Eileen
9. How will I be remembered? Gwerzy
10. What’s my signature dancing song? Ciara
11. What’s my current themesong? Do Virgins Taste Better Than Those Who Are Not?
12. What do others think is my current themesong? Castle of Dromore
13. What shall they play at my funeral? Albuquerque
14. What type of men do I like? Bagpipes make my balls itch
15. How’s my love life? Pleasant Valley Sunday
The total nonsensical-ness of these answers is a tribute to how weird my playlist is. And yes, they’re all real songs — I’ll give The Internet to whoever can guess the artists correctly!