..in the last 2 1/2 weeks of being off work between back, gut & neck:
1. Afternoon TV sucks.
2. Afternoon TV REALLY sucks when you’re not allowed on the computer for extended periods.
3. Afternoon TV REALLY REALLY sucks…wait, I’ll call the doctor back after this episode of Judge Mathis…
4. OMG, I’ve turned into a TV zombie.
5. Walking on the west side of Columbus invites Instant Death by Reckless Driver.
6. Our littlest cat, Scooter, is an absolute joy to snuggle, even though she gouges long strips of skin out of my arm when trying to get away.
7. Starlings love popcorn.
8. Afternoon TV REALLY REALLY REALLY SUCKS.
9. I’ve read everything in my home library at least 4 times over.
10. Our next littlest cat, Frodo, has decided that chasing the laser pointer is beneath him. Oh yes. It is. Except when it isn’t.
11. Scooter thinks the laser pointer is the best thing since canned tuna. Almost.
12. Having to face getting up at 5 AM to go to the hospital for a series of XRays sucks.
13. The Circle K on the corner now sells Berries & Cream Diet Dr. Pepper. YAY!!
14. I really should revive Church of the Bunny, ’cause all the world religions are getting too nuts. We’d be normal in comparison.
15. Phillip Pullman’s “His Dark Materials” trilogy has ANOTHER BOOK OUT???
16. If it wasn’t for Brett being home at night, I would be going noisily, messily insane.