ok. scared now.

there was more blood this morning; not like the last time, but definite.

the doctor said to hold off on any ER visits (unless i’m dizzy or lightheaded) and to wait for the endoscopy tomorrow.

scared isn’t the word for it.

and to make matters worse, my oldest cat, Puck, has been vomiting; he hasn’t eaten for a couple days. I’m praying it’s just a bug.

edit 3:47pm: the “hasn’t eaten”…the big boy may just be being his finicky self (we changed cat food flavors this weekend), though the vomiting still has me worried. Puck nom’med up the canned tuna I tempted him with a bit ago and hasn’t vomited that up yet, so I’m being cautiously hopeful.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.